Look at my petit Eli in his french outfit! I love this hand knitted Beret by Kate's mum. It makes him look artistic! the rest of his out fit are hand me downs! and we were given a Sophie la girafe by Angie and Jim- Sophie is very tactile, and chewy, and it says on the box was born in 1961. It's made from natural rubber -which smells really nice, and has a squeaky thing inside, so a perfect chewing toy for babe (not dog!) Eli is a little young for his, but I think once he starts teething he'll love chewing on her.
Sophies key features taken from her website!http://sophielagirafe.co.uk
• Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
• Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
• Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
• Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
• Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colours & gentle squeak.
• Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
• Sophie makes an amusing squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
• Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
• Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
• Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
• 18cm tall
• Suitable from birth +