Sunday 20 January 2013

What Eli wore - sheep and squirrel

With the lovely snow in London its the perfect excuse to dress Eli up in cosy wool things, here's my favourite outfit at the moment- a squirrel cardigan, that my friend Charlie got from Cath Kidston, a beautiful pair of leggans from ratdesign.is which I bought in Iceland, and some gorgeous sheepskin mitts from a wee place in the North East of Scotland (thanks Doughal!) they have a bit of ribbon joining them together so you don't loose one! and below cosy sheepskin boots from the white company- (thanks Maria!)


2 comments:

  1. He's angelic, adorable and the best dressed boy ever. Please post what he wears every day! I'm drooling over here across the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH! I've only just realised you've had a "peedie toot" lol He's gorgeous and quite possibly the best dressed bubba in town.
    Congratulations XxX

    ReplyDelete